Gift guides, animated wallpaper, rope bracelets...
1. Leather iPhone PouchSwiss Miss highlights the elegant design of Swedish studio Pap Designs' handsome leather iPhone case, which incorporates a slim pocket for stashing cards, cash and more.
2. Kiosk: The Guide to the GiftDon't forget one of our favorite New York stores Kiosk for all your gift-giving needs—their newsletter recently featured 235 picks, but just clicking around their online store will surely uncover more than a few perfectly surprising options.
3. Sinterklaas at KK OutletIconic Dutch department store HEMA brings Sinterklaas—a mythical Santa Claus—to London in a festive month-long celebration at KK Outlet. Arriving on horseback, Sinterklaas will make personal appearances as well as guest star in an exhibition of the best related oddities, including a large wall of typeface made from chocolate.
4. My TopListMyTopList.is lets you create simple embeddable lists of favorite albums, automatically linking you to users who've added the same albums to their lists.
5. The Perfect Present Giveaway
Our friends at Sight Unseen and The Future Perfect have teamed up to help make your holiday season just a little bit more merry with a great sweepstakes. Now you have the chance to win covetable pieces by Donna Wilson and Oskar Zieta. Click here for more information on how to enter and special behind-the-scenes profiles on participating designers.
6. Carnovsky's RGB WallpaperCreative Review's write-up on the dynamic RGB wallpaper created by Studio Carnovsky introduces us to the clever wallpaper showing at Johanssen Gallery in Berlin, where viewers experience a magical display of moving images when the inks come to life in response to four different colors of light.
7. Miansai U-Cuff Rope BraceletsNew from Miami-based designer Miansai, these bracelets mix brass and nylon cord for a colorfully casual accessory.
8. Core 77 Gift GuideThe editors at Core 77 pick out their design favorites for their annual holiday gift guide, a tightly-edited selection of goods all under $75.
Content via: Cool Hunting