In their own words...Looking for step-by-step instructions on how to do nail art designs on your client's nails? Well look no further. If you want to search our archives, we've divided our nail art how-tos into different levels — beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Don't forget, we'll be constantly adding new designs, so keep coming back for more nail art step-by-steps
Dots and Stripes...
1. Using China Glaze Shocking Pink, polish a V-shape at the free edge.
2. Using a striper brush, add five turquoise lines as shown.
3. Using a dotting tool, add two sets of bright yellow dots.
Using a striper brush, add two yellow lines.
4. Apply lines of Color Club Crystal Glitter.
Apply a blue rhinestone.
Apply two layers of top coat.
1. Polish the nail off-white.
At an angle as shown, polish ¾ of the nail pink.
2. Outline the slant in black. Using black, feather the left corner.
Paint a white free edge.
Add silver glitter between the black lines.
3. Add a dot of silver glitter at the base of the feathers.